Thursday, July 24, 2008

Celebduck Fundraiser

Just wanted to mention that my friends at Game Day Communication dragged me to the Celebduck fundraiser at Newport on the Levee. This is a fundraiser to help the Freestore/Foodbank which is a very worthy cause in Cincinnati. I understand they raised approximately $20,000 that will feeed hundreds of families in the coming year. It was great fun and of course that's where I bid on and won Madeleine Albright (1st woman US Secretary of State) and Bronson Arroyo (Red's pitcher who they are shopping around...and he's won what...5 games in a row? Last, but not least, Twitter is working as is my MMS for mobileBlogger where I can upload photos. So far...

Be careful out there! And if you have any other items, bring them to the Freestore. It is always appreciated!

No comments: